Skip to main content

How To Reply To Someone Asking You For Blogging And You Are Not Interested?

As blogging is on the rise, many people are considering it part-time or full time. It might be possible that your friend sitting next to you is doing blogging. And want you to do it part time. His or her intention is not wrong. Because as a good friend he wants you to take it. In addition, he knows blogs, SEO has a great future. I also was doing that by telling my friends to blog. 

However, you may not want to get into that game. Because you're not interested in it. So if someone is asking you for blogging then you can reply to him in a form way as follows

  • I'm a reader who often visits blogs to access the content. Content writing is not my cup of tea brother. 
  • I've different mindset goals. And I want to pursue it. 
  • Thanks for telling me, but I have a different vision. 
  • My aim is way more different than blogging. 





Comments

  1. मुझे आपकी वेबसाइट पर लिखा आर्टिकल बहुत पसंद आया इसी तरह से जानकारी share करते रहियेगा|

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment